Betty Thurber and Carla Diaz have volunteered to organize the Bunco games.
We have found it necessary to put a couple of rules into effect.
- If you don’t rsvp 24 hours before the event date, your name will not be on the list and you won’t be able to play. We have to give the club a firm number for how many dinners to prepare 24 hours in advance.
- If you rsvp and need to cancel, this must be communicated 24 hours in advance.
- You will still be responsible for the $20 dinner charge since you’ve been included in the guarantee given to the club.
- The $20 must be paid at the next month Bunco. If it is not paid then your name will be removed.
- Everyone who plays must pay for dinner. If you have extenuating circumstances you can contact your group leader in advance to discuss.
- Each player may win only one prize (i.e. Buncos, Wins, Babies, Losses, Snake Eyes and Last Bunco). Player will need to give their scorecard to the person distributing the prize money for verification.
We realize that this might sound a little restrictive. With 45 – 60 ladies we have found that we have to be more organized and we don’t want to be stuck paying for no shows.
We look forward to seeing you at Bunco! If you need more information, please contact us at the below numbers.
Betty Thurber, Lead Coordinator, 702-266-5419
Carla Diaz, Coordinator, 678-576-5632
The Second Tuesday of Each Month
Registration 5:00 to 6:00 pm
Painted Desert Golf Course Clubhouse
(95 & Ann Road)
5555 Painted Mirage Rd Las Vegas, NV 89149