- Each player is given an individual score card to bring to each round.
- The Head Table controls the starting and stopping of each round. When a team at the head table gets to 21 points or gets a “Bunco” play stops. Points are tallied and seats are changed. Losers at table one goes to the last table of the grouping.
- If you were playing with a GHOST partner, take your partner with you, the GHOST will play opposite of you at the new table.
- Play begins. The first round is the “twos” round; the second round is the “threes” and so on. The first person at each table rolls the three dices, looking to roll twos trying to get as many as you can.
- The person rolling the dice at each table keeps rolling as long as at least one of the dice gets the number they are looking for.
- The table score keeper puts a check mark next to each correct number rolled, giving a point. (So if you are on ‘twos’ you get 1 point every time you roll a two, 3 twos Bunco=21points, Baby Bunco=5 points, Snake Eyes=lose total points for your team If your partner is a GHOST partner, you roll for your partner and get the points for your team. This includes the bonus points for Bunco, Baby Bunco, and Snake Eyes etc. on your individual scoring card.
- When the person rolling doesn’t get the number for the round being played, they pass the dice to the left and the next team gets to roll for points.
- Play stops when a team at the Head Table reaches 21. The head table rings the bell to let everyone know to stop rolling. If you are in the middle of a roll, finish out the roll.
- The score keeper at each table adds up their points and figures out which team has won and which has lost. Each member of the team marks their card with a “W” for a win or “L” for a loss. Keep track of your individual Bunco, Babies Bunco, Snake Eyes etc.
- At the end of each round, the two winners from each table move up a table (towards the head table) and the losers stay put. (If you are the winner at table two, your next table to play on is Table one)New teams are formed (you don’t stay with the same partner from round to round) If you were playing with a GHOST partner, take your winning partner with you and the ghost is now playing opposite direction of you. If you lost and you have a GHOST partner, switch the GHOST to be the opposite direction of you.
- At the end of the night, the Bunco, Wins & Losses, etc are added up on your individual score card. The coordinator will distribute the money based on the highest numbers.
- Here’s to fun, friendship and rolling BUNCO!
Betty Thurber, Lead Coordinator, 702-266-5419
Carla Diaz, Coordinator, 678-576-5632
The Second Tuesday of Each Month
Registration 5:00 to 6:00 pm
Painted Desert Golf Club Clubhouse
(95 & Ann Road)
5555 Painted Mirgae Rd Las Vegas, NV 89149